Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy 30th Chris! From Katherine Swain

You rock my face off!

That is a quote from a post-it note message you wrote to me when we were Big Saps at CCF.  We had a lot of crazy fun that year (see picture evidence below).  You were always so encouraging to me...and I will never forget it.  I was and will always be impressed by you...your intelligence, sense of humor, and kindness.  I hope your 30th is awesome!  Here's to the next 30!!


Of course there were the campfires...


...but do you remember the face stuffing at (Po) Folks at the beach?



And then there was the bball championship!!  Go Jackets!  (I don't know if you were in on this scheme, but we were trying to trick people into paying to park behind CCF.  Needless to say, it didn't work--which is why I assume you were not the brains behind it--you would have thought of something much less dumb.)


No comments:

Post a Comment