Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Chris, from Charles Goorsky

Chris,
It has been a while since I've seen you, so know that Ivie and I wish you well. I don't know if you knew this but Ivie is a member at the PHPC, where I was able to watch your and Liz's wedding many moons ago.

There have been many great memories, including smoking Antonio y Cleopatra cigars on Key West, being teammates in the Ice Bowl, meeting you with a large crew of friends in (Memorial) Houston, and celebrating your achievements in getting your PHD.
We even made a lakehouse visit right before the DC move, so now I can at least take that with me to the grave.

Congratulations on Noah, and I'm willing to bet a lot that he will soon be tackling the challenges of life in an optimistic, forward-thinking manner.

I'm glad that we spent years in (and after) college together.
Have a wonderful 30th birthday and many more.

-Charles and Ivie Goorsky

No comments:

Post a Comment