Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy Birthday! Love, Granny

Dear Chris,

I can't even begin to find the words to express how I feel about you.  My thoughts go back to when I was in Atlanta spending a week with Gail and Keith.  Elizabeth called and wanted us to meet you. We met at a fish restaurant in Atlanta. When I saw you, I knew you were the one I had prayed for to be her future husband.  I knew why she insisted that I tell her which college to go to and I told her she should go to Georgia Tech.  God always has a way to make our paths cross.  God sent you from Texas to Georgia to be her husband.



I am so happy to hear you call me Granny.  I look forward to hearing Noah call me Granny.  We are very blessed to have you in our family. I know God has great things stored up for you, Elizabeth and Noah.  Always let God be first and then family.  Thanks for being the person that you are for my granddaughter and my great grandson.  I love you.

Always,

Granny

No comments:

Post a Comment