Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Love, The Reese's

Chris:
We haven’t known you your whole life but I guess you have figured out by now that we will know you for the REST of your life.  We are so happy that you have become a part our family.  Elizabeth will always be a little sister to me and I appreciate your willingness to continue to share herJ  A few memories that always flash in my mind when I think of you.

#1-  I’m not sure who thought it was a good idea to put you and Brian each on a tube behind the boat but apparently it didn’t end too well.  I’m so sorry he broke your rib.  We should have thought that through a little bit better.
#2-  Asparagus dip…enough said.
#3-  Just thinking about you driving Brian’s truck home from Angie’s house makes me laugh.
#4- Dr. Toothless was the best!


Thank you so much for all the wonderful meals you have made for all of us and for all the hours you have spent entertaining Wyatt.  He LOVES being with you.  In fact he just told me yesterday that he wished that you and Morrison could come to Max’s birthday party!

Hope you have a happy 30th!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment