Friday, October 28, 2011

From Eric

Chris,

I remember we first met in gym class at Memorial Middle School and we quickly became friends. Soon we were playing on the MDUMC basketball team and you were waaaay better than me--almost infinitely better in terms of points scored! And then what great times we had in high school. I remember our Trojan war video in 9th grade and the excellent legomations that we made, including special effects like flames and melted legos. You were a great friend during that time.


10+ years have passed since then, and it still feels like all of that was so recent. You have a beautiful family now, and a son who is lucky to have such a great father to raise him (and who is lucky enough to inherit genes for good looks and a big brain). And I'm impressed by your PhD and research--although I regret that, like your father, I have not yet reached the end of your book-length thesis :)

Have a great 30th birthday! I look forward to seeing what the next decade brings for you, Elizabeth and Noah.

Much love
--Eric

1 comment:

  1. I was definitely there for that picture - there's a slight chance i may have even taken it! Chris i wish you the happiest of birthdays! I have so many fond memories from being highschool friends with you. I hope you are blessed on your 30th birthday!

    ReplyDelete