Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dr. Tison,

The first time I met you was at the State St. house. I had just gotten back from Thailand, and I met this wonderful girl there who I then started to date. She started telling me about her friends and how they were so awesome, so obviously I had to see what this was all about. I have to admit though, before I met you face to face, I had a horrible impression of you. I really did not like you. Why you ask? Well, it all started my freshman year, when I was living in Towers dorm at Tech. My roommate and I got this awesome idea to drop full coke bottles out our third floor window and watch them explode and shoot up when they hit the sidewalk below. After we had dropped a few of them this idiot PL who lived in our dorm that I didn’t know stormed into our room on a power trip and told us to come with him to talk to the PA on our floor. So yeah, I did not have a good first impression of you. How could someone not want to see bottles explode? So this story still doesn’t make sense right?



Well, right after I got back to the U.S. I was talking with Justin, and he said that I needed to meet his friend Chris Tison because he was dating my new girlfriend’s best friend, AND because he used to be the other PL in Towers when I was living there. So I’m thinking, great, now I have to be friends with this power-tripping d-bag. So then, I’m sitting at the State St. house eating dinner with Mae, and she says “so you’ll finally get to meet Liz’s boyfriend tonight because he’s coming over.” A few minutes later you get there and come in. I’m thinking, ok, this must be one of Chris’ friends because it wasn’t Chris, and then Mae says, “this is Chris.” Needless to say I was very relieved, and apparently there are lots of PL’s that lived in Towers, so, honest mistake right? After that, I got to know you and realized that you were a great person and a great boyfriend to Liz. Now you’re an awesome husband to her, and you’re a great father. You’re a true friend, and most importantly, you’re not that loser PL.

-Buck

No comments:

Post a Comment