Saturday, October 22, 2011

MLQ - On the road again

Tons of great memories from our friendship thus far, however, for me, it comes down to the road trips. I went on more college road trips with you than anyone. So I did some quick addition, and I came up with just over 10,000 miles traveled in a damn car together. Wasn't always just us, but we can claim the 2,500 mile Coventry trip all to ourselves.

I made a picture of as many of the trips I could remember, and I'm pretty sure I slowed down the Google Map servers just a bit trying to create it. (And if I missed a trip, by all means, call me out!)

When you look this tired after a trip, you know it was a good one, and I for one loved every second of it.

Glad to have shared in so many road trips with you. Just sifting through old photos brought all these fun times right back. Seriously, go flip back through your Coventry pictures and those incredibly stupid videos.


Happy 30th, Chris!

-mlq

PS - I thought about including our European travels just to be gratuitous. If you include those plane, train, automobile, boat, bus, and freaking bike journeys, it adds another 16,508 miles to the mix, 3,400 of which was in the UK and Ireland alone. Absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment